Morton Subotnick: WERGO label collection (4x CD releases)
A collection of four CD releases by Morton Subotnick, on the German label WERGO. These CD editions are difficult to find, especially in North America. CDs are brand new / sealed.
Please note: This release is not available from us in digital download format, and the purchase of this CD does not include a digital audio download.
USA/North American customers: this item is also available from our shipping location in Canada for cheaper shipping / no duty fees. USA packages ship with USPS rates.
Please visit http://suction.shop
- "Silver Apples of the Moon / The Wild Bull" (1994)
- "Touch / Jacob's Room" (1989)
- "The Wild Beats - Landmark Recordings" (2015)
- "Music For The Double Life Of Amphibians - Landmark Recordings" (2016)
- (1) The first, and only, CD edition of Subotnick's landmark debut electronic LPs, "Silver Apples of the Moon" (1967) and "The Wild Bull" (1968), on 1 CD.
- (2) The only available recording of Subotnick's multimedia opera "Jacob's Room" (1986), together with his 3rd electronic LP, "Touch" (1969), on 1 CD.
- (3) The first, and only, CD editions of Subotnick's "After the Butterfly" (1980), together with "The Wild Beasts" (1981), on 1 CD.
- (4) The first, and only, CD editions of Subotnick's "Axolotl" (1981), "Ascent into Air / A Fluttering of Wings" (1984), and his collaboration with Joan La Barbara, "A Fluttering of Wings" (1984), together on 1 CD.
NOTE: all proceeds from this purchase go towards funding our forthcoming documentary, "Subotnick: Portrait of an Electronic Pioneer" - currently in post-production.